The World R3
You are not signed in. Please log in or if you are new, please join. Keep in mind this is a RP forum based of the world of Dot Hack.
The World R3
You are not signed in. Please log in or if you are new, please join. Keep in mind this is a RP forum based of the world of Dot Hack.
The World R3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World R3

This is an original dothack// rp forum where members are allowed to rp in the setting of the games and animes of .hack//.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
There are many people behind this forum.... ok not a lot but a few. xD

Main Admin:

Top Mods:

Helper Mods:

Event Mod:

RP Rating

The weird flash mail and each keywords...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luna
Admin
Luna

Gemini Dragon

The weird flash mail and each keywords... Empty
PostSubject: The weird flash mail and each keywords...   The weird flash mail and each keywords... Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am

Ok First thing. Everyone in the party (one x one or small group ) Will get the same flash mail.
"Who enters in this area... will feel everything.."

Which means, your characters will feel everything sexual that you do, online and offline. Weird, I know but I think it's interesting.. Since my friend and I both use these weird areas in our fanfics and rps. XD

What's making the areas this way? Who knows. I doubt Aura is a perv since I only have her a bit annoying depending on the character. So it could be someone in the CC Corp, or a really pervy hacker.

Ok, now to random pick some keywords that would sent you to the pervy areas... hmmm

First Words:
Hidden | 10 | Earth | D |Shrine |
Delicious | 20 | Fire | D |Shrine |
Screaming | 10 | Fire | F |Grass |
Unknowing | 20 | Wind | D |Shrine |

2nd words:
Swift | +0 | Water | S | 2
Fortune's | +0 | Fire | B | 3
Unlimited | +2 | Wind | B | 2
Love's | +5 | Water | B | 3

3ird words:
unsure...

I might more if you all can use of some. Hell they can be R1 words from Kite's games. lol

Also, They are all random. Once I get GU onto my laptop, I'll random do the words and post the layout of different ones. So until then, you can just randomly do things and such.

One more thing... If your character offline in a V. then that will not be effaced* by these areas. They will just feel like they had sex or touched themselves without doing so.

I'll get into more details about that in a later post.
Back to top Go down
http://myworldtheforum.forumotion.net

The weird flash mail and each keywords...
Page 1 of 1