The World R3
You are not signed in. Please log in or if you are new, please join. Keep in mind this is a RP forum based of the world of Dot Hack.
The World R3
You are not signed in. Please log in or if you are new, please join. Keep in mind this is a RP forum based of the world of Dot Hack.
The World R3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World R3

This is an original dothack// rp forum where members are allowed to rp in the setting of the games and animes of .hack//.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
There are many people behind this forum.... ok not a lot but a few. xD

Main Admin:

Top Mods:

Helper Mods:

Event Mod:

RP Rating

Updates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luna
Admin
Luna

Gemini Dragon

Updates Empty
PostSubject: Updates   Updates Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:06 am

Ok I made this forum yesterday... last night.. Whatever and added a lot.

A lot of it came from another forum that is based of GU games, so I don't really claim anything. In fact, I only own my Artwork and what graphics I did.

So with that said, I will try to do a update post once a week... Well Try is the key word.

I will have to play a lot of Kite's games which I'm on the 3nd game and just got the winged one on my friend's list. heh I'm also playing it on my laptop.

With that said, I'll go back to adding areas for you all to role-play on.

hmm One more thing.

There is a bad guy who isn't Cubia... Yea I know. Cubia in this rp forum is just an AI. My friend is thinking of the bad guy and the details so it will be a few days until I can post more on that.

And I'm only playing Aura since my friend who is helping me with the bad guy, is playing the Grundy Aura. Now if someone who is ok with this fact and wants to play Aura, just PM me. If someone wants to play the AI Cubia, just PM me too.

The one who claims and plays as Cubia will get a pm about any changes my friend or I do. Since we talked about Cubia looking for the bad thing that was locked away...

I'll post a thread about it before I go to bed. xD
Back to top Go down
http://myworldtheforum.forumotion.net
Luna
Admin
Luna

Gemini Dragon

Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates   Updates Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 12:08 pm

edit: This will be the last thing today since I'm falling asleep. Being up all night is killing me. xD

I finished with the Keywords. I used a walkthrough for part 3 of GU. XD I don't have all of the keywords on my gu game. lol I'll added R1 Keywords soon since in this rp, members are allowed to use both sets. XD well I think they are all the same but there are a few areas from R1 aka Kite's games that I'm going to be adding here. So yea...

hmm I'll add more places from the games that I get from dothack wiki. the places are R1 mixed with R2, so things are a lot different. xD

what else... hmm Oh I did the Ad for this forum... Still need to do a pic for it but yea...

Oh hiring mods, look at the staff post. hmm...

I think that's it. Oh yea. i still need to do that bad guy and cubia post. XD I'll go do that now.

Then a random RP post with my oc, Luna.

Hopefully, a few people will join while I sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://myworldtheforum.forumotion.net

Updates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World R3 :: Welcome :: Must Reads :: Updates-
Jump to: