The World R3
You are not signed in. Please log in or if you are new, please join. Keep in mind this is a RP forum based of the world of Dot Hack.
The World R3
You are not signed in. Please log in or if you are new, please join. Keep in mind this is a RP forum based of the world of Dot Hack.
The World R3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World R3

This is an original dothack// rp forum where members are allowed to rp in the setting of the games and animes of .hack//.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
There are many people behind this forum.... ok not a lot but a few. xD

Main Admin:

Top Mods:

Helper Mods:

Event Mod:

RP Rating

You should really know this

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna
Admin
Luna

Gemini Dragon

You should really know this Empty
PostSubject: You should really know this   You should really know this Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:06 am

first thing, this is a repost. I first posted it on my main forum. Anyways.

I won't be online until Saturday or maybe Friday Night...

You see, I got a really work on my stories since I promised a lot of people... mostly one person that I will get a few done. Well I haven't since I wanted to play around on here and My other forum.

To add to the list to what I need to do, Friday is my birthday. My mom has planned a whole shit of things to do, I will not have time to really be online. I might be online that night but that's if I'm awake.

I'm not a day person you see. In fact, I really do think that the sun is evil.. Yet I like the God of the Sun... -mutters to herself-

I'm only on here right now, to let you all know. -bows- I'm really sorry.

I'm edit this post when I get time on Friday or when I get online Saturday.

But since I'm writing all day... or until I pass out. -not a day person yet woke up at 7 AM- You can PM me on yahoo. Which is angelofdeath019

Well I'm signing off here.

Just for this forum-
If you have any questions about anything, ask Ashtrin. Also Since I can't, Ashtrin, can you make a C-box for this forum? If you can't, it's fine. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://myworldtheforum.forumotion.net
Ashtrin
Top graphic Mod
Ashtrin

PostSubject: Re: You should really know this   You should really know this Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:50 am

Ok Just to tell you our Guest if you need help or have question just register or pm me aka Ashtrin . I will help and answer you the best I can.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Luna

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You should really know this   You should really know this Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:53 pm

Ok I'm back. xD Mom planned a lot of shit, friday and oddly Saturday.

but I got to see Iron Man 3
Back to top Go down
Ashtrin
Top graphic Mod
Ashtrin

PostSubject: Re: You should really know this   You should really know this Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:46 pm

Cool Cool ! Sorry I haven't been on.... I've been playing ./hack games.

I found out that I had ./hack Gu volume 1 &2 games for ps2 lol... I just got done with volume 1 and working on volume 2. Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Luna

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You should really know this   You should really know this Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:48 pm

I love GU more then Kite's games since Endrance is soo.... -drools then coughs a bit- sorry... Sadly Endrance is only interested in Heaso...

why did Elk have to turn gay? -tears-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You should really know this   You should really know this Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You should really know this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World R3 :: Welcome :: Announcements-
Jump to: