The World R3
You are not signed in. Please log in or if you are new, please join. Keep in mind this is a RP forum based of the world of Dot Hack.
The World R3
You are not signed in. Please log in or if you are new, please join. Keep in mind this is a RP forum based of the world of Dot Hack.
The World R3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World R3

This is an original dothack// rp forum where members are allowed to rp in the setting of the games and animes of .hack//.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
There are many people behind this forum.... ok not a lot but a few. xD

Main Admin:

Top Mods:

Helper Mods:

Event Mod:

RP Rating

My Characters (W.I.P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashtrin
Top graphic Mod
Ashtrin

My Characters (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: My Characters (W.I.P)   My Characters (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:19 pm

Ashtrin(online)
Spoiler:

Emma(offline)
Spoiler:

Character's Name: Ashtrin (online) / Emma (offline)
Character's Age:Ashtrin (23) /Emma (24)
Character's Sex: F
Character's Build: Medium(her build is like Pi on online and offline is almost looks like that too. )
Character's Hair Color:dark pink purple.(online) brown hair (offline)
Character's Hair Style:Long and wavy (online )long(offline)
Character's Eye color:light blue ( offline is just blue)
Character's Clothing:Ashtrin outfits is a kimono it like pretty much like this
Spoiler:

Emma's outfit is just look at her pic .
Accessories:a choker like necklaces.
Character's Personality: Ashtrin is the silent and yet cold hearten type, and yet Emma though is a hard working,nice sweet person in real life.

Character's
Background: Every since emma was young her parent want her to do well in life.Emma dedicated her life to school and her education. Until she was 16 year old when her father told her that they didn't have the money for her to go to collage. Emma decide that she will work hard to earn money for collage while getting her education. after four year Emma graduated from collage with a Medical degree. Six month after she graduated she got hire by uncle.Who's own a small health clinic. Emma's father and uncle don't like each other. Emma worked hard for one and half years as a nurse. before she finally got her raise .After she got raise her friend notice she need a break from her work mode ,so her friend told her about "the world" and got her to play .Since then she been playing it after work and on her days off.

Race: Human
Level: 1
Character's Class:Macabre Dancer
Guild: You may choose one of the Guilds
Weapon: Danse Beat (ダンセ・ベアト)-250-25-1-1-1-10-0:0-0-0-0-0-0

Armor: Sub Gear-200-20-1-1-1:1-1
Accessory:Simple Bracelet-200-20-1-1-1:10-10-0-0-0-0
Skills: Dek Corv-1-Inflict-Range(small)-12-Lowers target Patk for five turns by 30
Items: 2 Asian Mango-80-8-1- 60 HP-S
Money: 500 G (this all she has left)

Stats: 700 *
HP: 200
SP (Spirit Point count, heals up 5% each turn): 55
Physical:99
Vitality:78
Spirit:99
Mind:89

Elements **
Fire: 10
Water: 20