The World R3
You are not signed in. Please log in or if you are new, please join. Keep in mind this is a RP forum based of the world of Dot Hack.
The World R3
You are not signed in. Please log in or if you are new, please join. Keep in mind this is a RP forum based of the world of Dot Hack.
The World R3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World R3

This is an original dothack// rp forum where members are allowed to rp in the setting of the games and animes of .hack//.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
There are many people behind this forum.... ok not a lot but a few. xD

Main Admin:

Top Mods:

Helper Mods:

Event Mod:

RP Rating

How this works

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luna
Admin
Luna

Gemini Dragon

How this works Empty
PostSubject: How this works   How this works Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:32 am

Here I'll tell you all how the Arena works on this form.

First thing, in the arena form, you and your 2 other party members will have to enter, by posting in the Enter Arena Thread that I started.

After that, Depending on your and your party's level, a random other team that has entered, will be picked to fight you. I will PM both you and that other team leader. It is your job to tell the others about the fight.

After the two teams get picked and set to fight, both teams have one week, Two weeks depending on the reasons of being offline, to make a thread in the normal arena area, under the Enter thread.

WP gain - 1 per 1 wp.
Anyways, Once the winner team leader PM's me, I will look for another team for them to fight.

Just say, not now, if you want to stop fighting in the arena for a while. But to get into the top 16 teams, you will need to fight a lot of teams.

The level difference that you and your team can pick from can be no more then 5 level higher. You can do higher then that, but you will most lightly get hurt really fast.

After each PK battle, the thread started for that battle will be locked... I think over time I'll need a mod just for the arena. xD

hmm what else, should you all know.. hm.. oh yea, Item use isn't allowed. So make use you have a healer in your team.

If you have any Questions, ask before. I'll try to answer them the best that I can.
Back to top Go down
http://myworldtheforum.forumotion.net

How this works
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World R3 :: Root Towns :: Lumina Cloth :: Arena-
Jump to: