The World R3
You are not signed in. Please log in or if you are new, please join. Keep in mind this is a RP forum based of the world of Dot Hack.
The World R3
You are not signed in. Please log in or if you are new, please join. Keep in mind this is a RP forum based of the world of Dot Hack.
The World R3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World R3

This is an original dothack// rp forum where members are allowed to rp in the setting of the games and animes of .hack//.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
There are many people behind this forum.... ok not a lot but a few. xD

Main Admin:

Top Mods:

Helper Mods:

Event Mod:

RP Rating

My Ocs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luna
Admin
Luna

Gemini Dragon

My Ocs Empty
PostSubject: My Ocs   My Ocs Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:11 am

Yea, I'm doing this thread since I got a few dot hack ocs and I don't like posting a lot of thread with just one post. So yea...

You can copy be if you like, I don't care.

But I'll list all of my offline and online ocs.

If you call any of them Mary-sues or Grey-sues, I will hurt you. -_-

No posting. If you want to help with a character, just PM me. >w> Just don't post here.

Last edited by Luna on Tue May 07, 2013 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://myworldtheforum.forumotion.net
Luna
Admin
Luna

Gemini Dragon

My Ocs Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Ocs   My Ocs Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:14 am

Character's Name: Luna(online) /Mya(offline)
Character's Age: 23 (19 in R2, 12 in R1)
Character's Sex: F
Character's Build: Small (both online and offline)
Character's Hair Color: Black (both offline and online)
Character's Hair Style: Luna's hair is long that goes to her lower back, long bangs that hang round her face as a few bangs hang over her right side of her face. Mya's hair is also long but it's goes a bit longer and she puts it up in a ponytail. She always has long bangs but a few locks on her bangs hang over her left side of her face.
Character's Eye color: Both online and offline are blue eyes.
Character's Clothing: As Luna, her outfit is... well I can't put it in words but look at this pic(drew by me). As Mya, her normal out looks like this or close to it, since she changes her outfits a lot.
Accessories: She don't like them.
Character's Personality: As Luna, she's bitchy, doesn't like being around a lot of people but if she knows a person, she's really nice to them. She even flirts with a guy friend... if she likes him. As Mya, she's shy and a bit quiet. She is always alone even when she goes out to a cafe. She's really different then her online self.
Character's Background: Mya wasn't really into games until an older friend got her to try out “The world” which he was playing. At first she wasn't really into it since being 12, gaming wasn't her thing. But once she played for a few months, she got into liking it, yet after getting a weird e-mail, she got offline and just stopped playing for 7 years. After those years, she got an txt from a weird AI from the game, she started to play. (She's linked to Aura... bite me.) After logging back on, she learned that oddly her account from R1, wasn't deleted, so she signed into that account and logged on as her old character, Luna which was still the same as her R1 self yet her outfit changed. Oddly, Even after being offline for so long, her R1 items and a few other things didn't change. Well her weapons and armor did yet her R1 weapons and armor was still in her items. (Blah. Even though she restarted playing in GU, I changed it a bit for this form. Also she lives alone and has two cats, Mia and Elk.)

Race: Human
Level: 1
Character's Class: Twin Blader
Guild: You may choose one of the Guilds
Weapon:(She would have the last rare twin blade weapon you can get in the last game with Kite... but since I'm not on that game... I'll just use R2 weapons. xD) Spin Gai Gu (回式・芥骨)-250-25-1-1-1-1-0:0-0-0-0-0-0

Armor: Loose Sash-200-20-1-1-1:1-1
Accessory: Simple Bracelet-200-20-1-1-1:10-10-0-0-0-0
Skills: Gale Blade-1-Normal-Single(Small)-10-Three Consecutive Attacks - 1.25 damage - 3 hits
Items: Her character was hacked... so her items are ones she had from the last time she played which was back on R1. I can't remember, so I can't list them.
Money: 500 G -sadly her money wasn't saved. lol-

Stats: 700 *
HP: 200
SP (Spirit Point count, heals up 5% each turn): 100
Physical: 140
Vitality: 150
Spirit: 105
Mind: 95

Elements **
Fire: 20
Water: 20
Wind: 20
Earth: 20
Light: 20
Dark: 20

Last edited by Luna on Tue May 07, 2013 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Luna

Gemini Dragon

My Ocs Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Ocs   My Ocs Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:29 am

To be on any of these lists, just PM me and tell me which one and why.

What Characters Luna sees as her friends:
Spoiler:

Friends who annoy Her:
Spoiler:

Characters who annoy Luna:
Spoiler:

People that Luna knows offline as well as online:
Spoiler:

hmm... Might add Haseo and Kite to the lists... but where? xD PM me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Ocs Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Ocs   My Ocs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Ocs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World R3 :: What the story needs :: Characters-
Jump to: