The World R3
You are not signed in. Please log in or if you are new, please join. Keep in mind this is a RP forum based of the world of Dot Hack.
The World R3
You are not signed in. Please log in or if you are new, please join. Keep in mind this is a RP forum based of the world of Dot Hack.
The World R3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World R3

This is an original dothack// rp forum where members are allowed to rp in the setting of the games and animes of .hack//.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
There are many people behind this forum.... ok not a lot but a few. xD

Main Admin:

Top Mods:

Helper Mods:

Event Mod:

RP Rating

Staff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luna
Admin
Luna

Gemini Dragon

Staff Empty
PostSubject: Staff   Staff Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:51 am

Ok I'm always looking for people who will be online 2 or 3 times a week or longer, plus know a thing or two about forums, role-playing and such.

So Here are what I'm looking for on this forum:
1/2 top Mods- one graphic and one role-playing.
0/4 mods- two more graphic and role-playing mods but they are there to just help out the top mods.

Ok about the two kinds of mods.

Graphic mods are the mods who help with graphics, editing, drawing and such.

As the role-playing mods are the mods you can ask for help when it comes to role-playing. ^_^

ok I can't really put in words what each mod does but they are members who will always help others and such. If I can count on you then PM me. XD

I don't feel like doing a staff form. So just tell me why you wanna be part of the staff and such.
Back to top Go down
http://myworldtheforum.forumotion.net
Luna
Admin
Luna

Gemini Dragon

Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff   Staff Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:59 am

Ok this bit be weird but whatever. Since in the anime, Legend of Twilight, Balmung was an event mod like person for the CC Corp. So I'm going to be looking for someone who is willing to role-play as Balmung(the winged one) to post events and just help plan some out.
Back to top Go down
http://myworldtheforum.forumotion.net

Staff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World R3 :: Welcome :: Announcements-
Jump to: